Sonos (typescript / node)
Typescript library to control your sonos speakers. Can be used in other typescript (or node) apps.
This library is in no way connected to Sonos.
- Auto generated client (supporting all features the normal app does). Sonos api documentation and generator
- Auto discovery or one known device as starting point.
- Support for logical devices (grouped speakers) from the start.
- Access to all (generated) services.
- Sonos device class with extra functionality.
- Strongly typed service events.
- Easier implemented metadata generation.
To use the library just add it to your project.
npm install @svrooij/sonos. And start using it. This library isn’t meant to be used by itself, as you see in the examples you still need to use node (or typescript).
Packages using sonos-ts
|sonos2mqtt||@svrooij||A bridge between sonos and mqtt, so you can control all your sonos devices right from your mqtt server|
|sonos-cli||@svrooij||An experimental command line interface for your sonos devices.|
|node-red-contrib-sonos-plus||@hklages||Node red library for sonos|
Also using this library, but not in the list? Send a PR.
|sonos-tts-polly||@svrooij||Amazon polly text-to-speech server|
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!